At CatchinColour. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy:
The following is details on our returns policy:
- You can return all goods (except custom sized products not listed on our website or made to order products such as 'Your Image on Canvas') and receive a refund, if you do so within 7 days from the date of delivery. All items must be returned with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), details of how to obtain a RAN are contained below. Unless the goods are found to be faulty, an administration charge of £15.00 per canvas panel will be made, in order to cover administration, re-stocking and the original delivery/handling of your order. This charge will be deducted from any refund due. Please note that the goods must be returned in their original unused condition and with all packaging intact.
- We request that all goods are returned within 7 days of the date of your request for an Returns Authorisation Number.
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs (full refund available only on faulty goods), providing the goods are returned to us within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We strongly advise all customers to check products thoroughly upon delivery before hanging on a wall.
- CatchinColour will not accept returns for any non-faulty items (after 7 days) or items that have been used e.g. the hanging kit has been fitted.
- In all circumstances you must contact us first in writing, either by fax: 0800 756 9824 or email: email@example.com in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before returning goods.
The following is details on our exchange policy:
- If the item ordered is not what you expected and an exchange is required, this can be provided but a delivery charge will be incurred. If you want to exchange the item for an alternative one, please contact us initially to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) and to ensure that the item you need is available. Please note the goods must be in their original condition and with all packaging intact, as we cannot exchange used goods. Please see 'Returns' section above for specific conditions. A delivery charge will be incurred for sending out any new goods. Our Exchange policy does not apply to custom sized products not listed on our website or made to order products such as 'Your Image on Canvas'.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received complete with a RAN and undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before exchanging goods.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
The following are details on how to return or exchange an item:
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must contact us first in writing, either by fax: 0800 756 9824 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). This must be be done within 7 days of receiving your order. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- Please ensure that you enclose your original invoice with the items you are returning along with a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange. Please then wrap the package safely and securely with the original packaging received and send it to the address below. In the case of a defective item, please in addition provide a full description of the fault and again, send it to us in its original condition and all packaging intact. The address to send all of your returns and exchanges to is: CatchinColour Walnut Studios
Greenhills, Tilford Road
- The Returns Authorisation Number should be written on your original invoice and on the return-shipping label.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by CatchinColour.
The following is our refund policy:
- All items must be returned to us following the guidelines and conditions above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normally be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card excluding shipping charges and less an administration fee of £15.00 per canvas panel unless faulty (please see above). As previously stated in our Delivery Policy, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Cancelling an Item
Our procedure and policy for item cancellelations is as follows:
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been used, not in its original condition or without all its packaging. This policy does not apply to products such as 'Your Image on Canvas' or custom size prints not listed on our website, as these are made specifically to customer requirements.
- To cancel this contract, please send a fax to 0800 756 9824 giving the reason for the return as "Contract cancellation". Please package the relevant item safely and securely in the original packaging and send it to us with the original invoice so that we receive it within seven working days of the date that the item was delivered to you. The return address is: CatchinColour Walnut Studios
Greenhills, Tilford Road
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by CatchinColour. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
This Delivery and Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy please email us at email@example.com or telephone us FREEPHONE 0800 756 9826.